Facebook Conversion Optimization is a marketing strategy used by Facebook marketers as a tool for internet marketing. It is an easy way to target potential customers and has become a necessity for online business owners.
The concept is fairly simple. The basic premise behind Facebook Conversion Optimization is to create as many Facebook friends who share your business interests as possible. These “friends” include:
- social media members who are interested in what you sell
- members who have bought products similar to yours
- Facebook members who have shown interest in the page of your website.
Through such a marketing strategy you can promote your website by using Facebook conversion optimization to reach out to thousands of users.
The word optimization simply means that your ad set results will increase because of the traffic that the target audience will be attracted to. It separates the triumphant unicorn marketing campaigns from all the rest. When you plan to outclass your competition and reach all your target audience members, you have to optimize both your ads and your networks immediately after launch on Facebook.
Starting Your Facebook Optimization
The first thing you need to do to get started with Facebook conversion optimization is to select the types of Facebook ads that will best represent your business. There are many types of campaigns available and you should choose one that best fits your marketing goals and objectives. Here are a few examples:
- Facebook Lead Ads – if you are looking for an email address to market your products or services, then Facebook lead ads will work best for you. After someone subscribes to your list, they will be redirected to a page where they can download the item after giving their email addresses. There are no gimmicks here. You are asking them to subscribe themselves because they are interested in your product or service.
- Facebook Custom Audiences – this type of campaign is perfect if the main goal of your business is branding and awareness promotion. This allows people who already have some familiarity with you to know that you exist, remember how great it was doing business with you, and hopefully share positive feedback with other potential customers who haven’t yet heard about what your company does. Facebook Custom Audience can be created by using a pixel code from an already established Facebook page.
- Facebook App Installs – this is a great way to increase revenue and grow your customer base if you have a Facebook app that they need to download in order to use it. This type of campaign enables you to practically “force” users into deciding to download the app by offering different incentives such as free shipping, discounts, etc. For example, if they add “X” amount of products they get free shipping or 10% off their total purchase price etc.
- Facebook Video Views – If your company needs direct exposure on Facebook because it is relatively new or unheard of, then Video Views are the best choice for you! By sharing a link to your company’s Facebook page in a video, you will be able to increase brand awareness and show viewers what you do in a very personal way. You can add images or text on top of the video when it is playing which makes sharing on other social media platforms much easier.
- Facebook Event Promotion – if your objective is to promote an event such as a sale, training session, concert, etc., then Event promotion Facebook ads are the best choice for you! If someone likes your page they will see the ad and have a chance to learn more about your event before going through with plans to attend or book it. This type of campaign is especially useful if multiple dates can be utilized.
Facebook Adds Optimization Tools
Once you have made this decision, it is time to optimize your ads. Facebook offers many tools to help you out in this process. The first tool that you can use for your Facebook conversion optimization is the “AdWords Insights” tool. This provides you with real-time statistics about ad clicks and impressions. With this information, you will know which advertisements bring in more traffic and which brings in less. You will also get to know about the performance of certain ad groups. In addition, the statistics provided will show you the demographics that are contributing to these differences. By doing this, you will be able to come up with new ad groups that are more effective.
With “AdWords Insights” Facebook conversion optimization can also give you deeper insight into the performance of your ads. For example, you will know if certain geographical regions are giving better feedback or not. Or perhaps it is the language in which your Facebook ads are written that influences conversions. This way, you will be able to make adjustments accordingly and optimize your Facebook ads even more.
Facebook conversion optimization does not stop at advertising itself though, because there is another essential component that should not be ignored: landing pages. The goal of this article is to help guide Facebook users toward their conversions by providing useful information about social media conversion optimization. The “AdWords Insights” tool will also assist you with landing page optimization. This way, you will be able to see which of your Facebook ads draw traffic and the behavior of these visitors.
Why should one use Facebook Conversion Optimization
Facebook Conversion Optimization is very advantageous for businesses, even smaller ones, that are just starting or that have not been able to fully capitalize on the many advertising opportunities that the site offers. By optimizing your Facebook ads, you can see immediate results in your traffic, sales, and revenue. Facebook has been known to turn a good ad campaign into a very lucrative one. It is also worth taking note that many advertisers are using Facebook as their primary outlet for selling their products and services. Therefore, it does not hurt to engage in Facebook conversion optimization for those who have yet to take advantage of this venue.
This particular strategy has the potential to make or break your online marketing campaign. Therefore, you have to be very careful in spending money on this campaign. You have to make sure that the campaign is geared towards the reach of your target market. You will also have to make sure that the keywords you use in the ads will help you reach your audience. Facebook provides you with keyword suggestions and data that will allow you to determine where your ads should appear.
Facebook Conversion Optimization is just one of the many tools available to help you with reaching your customers and clients. This new feature is a great way to attract new customers to your site and brand you as an expert in your field. Facebook has also introduced a new feature that allows users to get real-time statistics about the campaigns they are participating in. By using it, you will be able to determine where you are currently ranked. You will also be able to know where you need to improve if you want to gain more popularity in your market.
My ads are seen by hundreds of thousands of people every day. I bring 10 years of experience in Facebook Ads, helping million-dollar enterprises, SMBs, dentists, ad agencies, jewelry & clothing e-Commerce stores, manufacturers, insurance brokers, app developers, medical device makers, financial & investing providers, and more reach their goals.